Do you know how spiders are dangerous? Spiders are one of the most dangerous pests that stays in and around home or buildings. Spider has eight-legged and six eyes (also some of have eight) creatures. Spiders are can hang from the roof or ceiling, creep on your bed and under the blanket, and can found on dark space or corner of the house. According to Wikipedia, as of July 2019, there are at least 48,200 spider species and 120 families have been recorded by taxonomists, out of them, in India, there are 59 described Families (Molur, Biswas, and Silwal, 2005).
Fortunately, there is no such spider in India is considered harmful to human beings. Also, there are no such fatal bites by a spider in India that has ever been recorded. Spider bites are very rare unlike big spiders, snakes do not prefer to dwell in the human population. But yes, there are venomous spiders in India. Infect, most of them are venomous spiders. Therefore, when you see a spider at your place, call immediately Mumbai Pests Control experts to do the spider pest control services near me across in Mumbai, Thane, Pune, India.
What is The Sign of Spider Pest Infestation?
Generally, spiders can be found in dark, corner of the room or house, buildings, and both inside of your home and outside areas. Check out on below, here are few signs that you can be confirmed about spider infestations.
Common Infestation Sign of Spider:
- Spider webs – The size and shape of spider webs are different by various species, some of them orb-shaped and funnel-shaped.
- Spiders feed to other insects and prey on flies, woodlice, ants, and other spiders, so where there is an abundant supply of other insects.
- There are few spider species live in holes rather than webs, while others are free-ranging and take protection in gaps.
- Some species of spiders are attracted to moist environments. Check your walls, basements, sheds and other damp locations.
- Spider eggs are laid into a silken sac and 100 eggs in each sac which carried by the female or hidden in the web.
- Other species can be found in places such as attics, the junction of a ceiling and wall, closets and storage boxes.
- Signs of the sacs fixed indoors indicate that soon there will be more spiders around.
How To Get Rid of Spiders Pest
Spiders pest are one of the most unbelievable creatures on the planet and we can definitely appreciate them for keeping away pests like mosquitoes or flies. But it doesn’t mean that you should keep them to build their home in your house corner, windows or behind your bathroom door. Here’re some hands-on tips to keep siders away from your property.
Tips on Spider Removal
- Vacuum regularly, high and low — particularly sheltered spots such as backs of cupboards, beneath worktops or under/behind large furniture.
- Remove noticeable webs — on a regular basis.
- Fill in gaps — in walls, around pipework, under doors, and dark areas to deter entry.
- Remove sheltering sites — like garden bags, compost piles, firewood piles, and general clutter from near your property.
- Deter all insects — use lighting in a way that is less attractive to the insects (flies) that spiders feed on.